Before you begin!
Make sure you have downloaded VPNReactor Client here.
1. Connect your Xbox 360 & Xbox One to your computer using a crossover cable.
2. Click the ‘Windows Menu Button’ at the bottom left hand of the screen.
3. From the menu list, click on Control Panel.
4. Once Control Panel window opens, click on ‘Network and Sharing Center’.
5. Click on ‘Change Adaptor Settings’ on the left hand side of the screen.
6. Right click on the icon titled ‘VPNReactor-PPTP’ (or anything that has label ‘VPNReactor‘) and then select the option titled ‘Properties’.
7. Once the properties window is displayed open the tab titled ‘Sharing’.
8. Now, place a check mark on the option titled ‘Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection’.
9. Click on the option titled ‘Home Networking Connection’. It will reveal a dropdown menu with your available internet connections, and possibly a connection titled ‘Xbox’. Select Xbox (if it is available) and if it is not available, then click on the connection you want to share with your console.
10. Click “ok.”
11. Now, connect your computer’s VPNReactor Windows App to VPNReactor’s desired server.
12. On your Xbox 360 & Xbox One controller, press the ‘LIVE’ button to go into the menu.
13. Now, go to ‘Settings’ tab and then select ‘System Settings’.
14. Under the ‘System Settings’ tab, select ‘Network Settings’.
15. Under the ‘Network Settings’ tab, select ‘Wired Network’.
16. Now, accept all settings and continue for a ‘Test Connection’.
Once everything is connected, simply sign in to your Xbox 360 & Xbox One account.
And you’re done!