Before you begin …
- Create a VPNReactor Account.
Not yet? Sign up or purchase from here.
1. Click on Windows ‘Start’ icon.
- Descriptive Name: VPNReactor-PPTP
- Hostname/IP: (Enter any of VPNReactor server address)
- VPN Type: PPTP
- Username: (Your VPNReactor Username)
- Password: (Your VPNReactor Password)
2. Go to ‘Settings’.
3. Click ‘Connections’.
4. Under ‘Connections’, click on ‘Connections’ again.
5. Then ‘Add a new VPN server connection’.
6. Then configure as follows:
|CLICK HERE FOR SERVER LOCATIONS|
7. Click ‘Next’ and enter the following:
Then, click ‘Finish’.
8. Click on ‘Edit my VPN servers’.
9. Then ‘Connect’.
10. HOORAY! You are now connected and can enjoy being anonymous online. To verify that your VPN is working, you can visit www.vpnreactor.com and must show that YOUR IP ADDRESS IS SECURED.
For questions, contact VPNReactor Support. We are glad to serve you!