*Disclaimer:* The L2TP connectivity is available only in Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 (known as GDR1). To obtain this update you must register as a Windows Phone developer. As this is still in the beta phase, please note that you are installing this update at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage to your device.
Before you begin…
- Create a VPNReactor Account.
Not yet? Sign up or purchase from here.
1. Navigate to ‘Settings’.
- Server name or IP Address: (Enter one of L2TP VPNReactor Server Address)
- Type: Choose L2TP with IPSec
- Connect using: Choose user name+password+preshared key
- Username: (Your VPNReactor Username)
- Password: (Your VPNReactor Password)
- Preshared Key: Enter VPNReactor (THIS IS CASE SENSITIVE)
- Connect Automatically: On
- Send all traffic: On
- Profile Name: VPNReactor-L2TP
2. Under ‘Settings’, tap on ‘VPN’.
3. Tap on the ‘+’ icon to create a new VPN profile.
4. Under ‘Add Profile’, configure as follows:
|CLICK HERE FOR SERVER LOCATIONS|
Then tap on ‘Save’.
Note: When you tap on ‘Advanced’, ALL shall be turned OFF.
5. Status must show that you are now CONNECTED.
6. Now, tap on ‘Options’ and check Allow VPN over cellular data checkbox.
7. HOORAY! You are now connected and can enjoy being anonymous online. To verify that your VPN is working, you can visit www.vpnreactor.com and must show that YOUR IP ADDRESS IS SECURED.
For questions, contact VPNReactor Support. We are glad to serve you!