Before you begin…
- Create a VPNReactor Account.
Not yet? Sign up or purchase from here.
- Download SoftEther here with these download settings:
Select Component: SoftEther VPN Client
Select Platform: Windows
Select CPU: Intel (X86 and X64)
Then click the first link as screen capture below:
- Then install. Make sure you choose ‘SoftEther VPN Client’ when you will be asked to select the Software Components to Install.
1. In ‘SoftEther VPN Client Manager’, right click ‘Add VPN Connection’ and select ‘New VPN Connection Setting’.
- Setting Name: VPNReactor NL SSTP
- Hostname: nl.vpnreactor.net/tcp
- Port Number: 443
- Check ‘Disable NAT-T’
- Virtual Hub Name: DEFAULT
- Auth Type: RADIUS or NT Domain Authentication
- Username: ( Enter your VPNReactor Username )
- Password: ( Enter your VPNReactor Password )
2. Click ‘Yes’ in the popup window.
3. Enter ‘VPN’ for Virtual Network Adapter Name.
4. Right-click ‘Add VPN Connection’ again and select ‘New VPN Connection Setting’ and configure as follows:
The complete configuration will look like this:
Then click ‘OK’ to save your settings.
5. Right-click the VPN you just configured and select ‘Connect’.
6. It must now show that you are now Connected.
7. HOORAY! You are now connected and can enjoy being anonymous online. To verify that your VPN is working, you can visit www.vpnreactor.com and must show that YOUR IP ADDRESS IS SECURED.
For questions, contact VPNReactor Support. We are glad to serve you!