Before you begin…
- Create a VPNReactor Account.
Not yet? Sign up or purchase a VPN account from here.
- Device connected to the network.
1. From your desktop screen, click on the Network icon which can be found at the bottom right corner of your screen. Click on Network Settings.
2. Navigate to VPN and click Add A VPN Connection.
3. Then, configure as follows:
VPN Provider: Windows (built-in)
Server name or Address: vpn.vpnreactor.net (for example)
|CLICK HERE FOR SERVER LOCATIONS|
VPN type: Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)
4. Enter your VPNReactor Username and Password.
Type of sign-in info: User name and password
User name : Your VPNReactor username
Password : Your VPNReactor password
Tick the Remember my sign-in info if you wish to have the details saved in the system and click on Save.
5. Select the VPN connection that you have just created and click on Connect.
6. The status must now show Connected.
7. HOORAY! You can now enjoy being anonymous online while using your computer. To verify that your VPN is working, you can visit our website and must show that YOUR IP ADDRESS IS SECURED.
For questions, contact VPNReactor Support. We are glad to serve you!