Watch the following Video Walkthrough OR read the detailed instructions below.
You can download the VPNReactor Mobile Config Files here.
Before you begin…
Kindly do these on your Personal Desktop computer:
- Create a VPNReactor Account.
Not yet? Sign up or purchase a VPN Account from here.
- Android device connected to a network.
- Download and extract these VPNReactor Mobile Config Files. Choose the config file of the server location you want to connect inside the ‘Mobile’ folder.
- Email yourself the extracted configuration file/s of the server you want to connect to.
You are now ready to configure OpenVPN to your Android device.
1. In your Android, go to ‘Applications’ > ‘Play Store’. Download and Install ‘OpenVPN Connect’ for Android.
2. Done install the OpenVPN Application? Now, go to your emails and download any of the config files you receive.
3. Tap the ‘OpenVPN Connect’ Application you just install. Then ‘import’ the mobile config file you just downloaded.
4. Now, enter your login credentials you created from VPNReactor in the username and password field.
5. It will now ask you to trust the application. Check the checkbox and click OK.
6. It should show that you are now CONNECTED. The key symbol and the OpenVPN icon indicate the secured network connection via OpenVPN.
7. HOORAY! You are now connected and can enjoy being anonymous online while using your Android. To verify that your VPN is working, you can visit www.vpnreactor.com and must show that YOUR IP ADDRESS IS SECURED.
For questions, contact VPNReactor Support. We are glad to serve you!