Before you begin…
- Create a VPNReactor Account.
Not yet? Sign up or purchase from here.
- Android device connected to the network.
1. In Android App Store, search for “OpenVPN Helper”.
2. Tap on “VPNReactor OpenVPN Helper” App.
3. Tap “Install”.
4. Tap “ACCEPT” to begin installation.
5. Tap “Open”.
6. Then tap on “Download” to begin setting up “OpenVPN Client App”.
Note: If you already have OpenVPN Client App installed on your Android, no need to do Steps 6 to 9 of this tutorial.
7. Tap “Install”.
8. Tap “ACCEPT” to begin OpenVPN Client app installation.
9. Tap “OPEN” to launch OpenVPN Client application.
10. In “VPNReactor OpenVPN Helper”, tap on the server you want to connect to.
Note: StealthVPN2 servers were grouped as Advanced Group while StealthVPN over email servers were grouped as Standard Group.
11. Tap on the slider to connect.
12. Check “I trust this application” box then tap “OK”.
13. Enter your VPNReactor username and password. Check Save user and password so that the application will remember your login credentials. Tap “OK”.
14. It must now show that you are “Connected”.
15. HOORAY! You are now connected and can enjoy being anonymous online while using your Android EASIER. To verify that your VPN is working, you can visit www.vpnreactor.com and must show that YOUR IP ADDRESS IS SECURED.
For questions, contact VPNReactor Support. We will be glad to serve you!