Watch the following Video Walkthrough OR read the detailed instructions below.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Wireless and Network or Wireless Controls, depending on your version of Android.
- Click VPN.
- Click Add VPN Network. (This is sometimes a gear icon located upper right on some android devices)
- Then, configure as follows:
- Select Name and enter a descriptive name
- Select L2TP/IPsec PSK
- Select Server Address: (Enter any of VPNReactor Server Addresses)
CLICK HERE FOR SERVER LOCATIONS
- Select IPSec pre-shared key and enter “VPNReactor” (case-sensitive). Then choose ‘Save’.
- Click the VPN you just setup and enter your username and password (This is CASE SENSITIVE)
- Click Connect.
- It should now show that you are now Connected.
- HOORAY! You are now connected and can enjoy being anonymous online while using your Android. To verify that your VPN is working, you can visit www.vpnreactor.com and must show that YOUR IP ADDRESS IS SECURED.
For questions, contact VPNReactor Support. We are glad to serve you!