Before you begin…
- Create a VPNReactor Account.
Not yet? Sign up or purchase a VPN account from here.
- Network Available
1. Access your router’s control panel by typing the URL to the router admin panel in your browser’s address bar. (You can find this URL in the documentation that came with your router.) Log in with your router’s username and password.
2. Go to Network > WAN.
3. Set the WAN Connection Type to L2TP/Russia L2TP.
4. Enter your VPNReactor username, VPNReactor password, and VPNReactor server address.
|CLICK HERE FOR SERVER LOCATIONS|
5. Leave the MTU Size at 1460 (the default).
6. Set the Max Idle Time to 0 minutes.
7. Select Connect on Demand.
8. Click Save to save all your settings.
1. Once the router control panel page has refreshed, click Connect to connect to the VPN server.
2. HOORAY! You can now enjoy being anonymous online while using your router. To verify that your VPN is working, you can visit our website and must show that YOUR IP ADDRESS IS SECURED.
For questions, contact VPNReactor Support. We are glad to serve you!