Before you begin…
This tutorial assumes that you already did the following:
- Create a VPNReactor Account.
Not yet? Sign up or purchase a VPN account from here.
1. In your browser, go to your router’s control panel e.g. 192.168.1.1 by default.
- Check ‘Start with WAN’
- Server Address: (Enter any of the VPNReactor server address)
CLICK HERE FOR SERVER LOCATIONS
- Username: (Your VPNReactor Username)
- Password: (Your VPNReactor Password)
- Encryption: Auto
- Stateless MPPE Connection: Exclusive
- Check ‘Redirect Internet Traffic’
- Check ‘Create NAT on tunnel’
- MTU: Default, 1450
- MRU: Default, 1450
2. Go to ‘VPN Tunneling’.
3. Choose ‘PPTP Client’ and configure as follows:
4. Click ‘Start Now’ to start your PPTP VPN Connection.
5. HOORAY! You can now enjoy being anonymous online while using your Tomato Router. To verify that your VPN is working, you can visit www.vpnreactor.com and must show that YOUR IP ADDRESS IS SECURED.
For questions, contact VPNReactor Support. We are glad to serve you!