Before you begin…
- Create a VPNReactor Account.
Not yet? Sign up or purchase from here.
1. Select ‘VPN and Remote Access’ in the left menu.
2. Then select ‘Lan to LAN’ in the submenu.
3. Click on an empty entry to create a new connection.
4. In ‘Common Settings’ enter a Profile Name (e.g. VPNREACTOR). Then select Enable this profile.
5. Select ‘Dial-Out’ as Call Direction, and check Always on.
6. Choose PPTP in ‘Dial-Out Settings’.
7. Enter any VPNReactor PPTP servers from the list in ‘PPTP Servers’.
|CLICK HERE FOR SERVER LOCATIONS|
8. Enter your VPNReactor Credentials in username and password field.
9. When scrolling down to the ‘TCP/IP Settings’ please disable RIP Direction.
10. Set NAT in ‘From first subnet to remote network, you have to do’.
11. Check Change default route to this VPN.
12. Click ‘OK’ to save your configuration and Connect.
For questions, contact VPNReactor Support. We are glad to serve you!