Before you begin …
- Create a VPNReactor Account.
Not yet? Sign up or purchase a VPN account from here.
- Network Available
- VPNReactor Windows software installed and working on your Windows device.
1. Connect your PS3 or PS4 to your computer using a crossover cable.
2. Click the ‘Windows Menu Button’ at the bottom left hand of the screen.
3. From the menu list, click Control Panel.
4. Once Control Panel window opens, click ‘Network and Sharing Center’.
5. Click ‘Change Adaptor Settings’ on the left hand side of the screen.
6. Right click on the icon titled with ‘VPNReactor’ (e.g. VPNReactor – PPTP) and then select the option titled ‘Properties’.
7. Once the properties window is displayed, open the tab titled ‘Sharing’.
8. Now, place a check mark on the option titled ‘Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection’.
9. Click on the option titled ‘Home Networking Connection’. It will reveal a drop down menu with your available internet connections, and possibly a connection titled ‘Xbox’. Select Xbox (if it is available) and if it is not available, then click on the connection you want to share with your console.
10. Click OK.
11. Now, connect your computer’s VPNReactor Windows App to VPNReactor’s desired server.
12. On your XMB menu on PS3 or PS4, go to ‘Settings’ and then select ‘Network Settings’.
13. Under the ‘Network Settings’ tab, select ‘Set Up Internet Connection’.
14. Now select ‘Use a LAN Cable’ when prompted.
15. Now, select connection method as ‘Easy’. This way, the PS3 or PS4 will automatically scan your Ethernet connection.
16. Click on ‘Do Not Use a Proxy Server’ when prompted.
17. Now, accept all settings after a careful inspection and continue for a ‘Test Connection’.
HOORAY! You can now enjoy being anonymous online while using your PS3 or PS4. To verify that your VPN is working, you can visit our website and must show that YOUR IP ADDRESS IS SECURED.
For questions, contact VPNReactor Support. We are glad to serve you!