Before you begin…
- Internet Connection Sharing Setup.
This tutorial assumes that you already have setup internet connection sharing on your PC/Mac successfully.
1. Set the network connection on PS3 Console. In XMB, go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Network Settings’.
7. Configure the following Internet Connection Settings:
- IP address: 192.168.X.110 (This IP must not be the same as the IP address for ICS)
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Router: 192.168.X.115 (IP address from your “Local Area Network”)
Primary DNS: 192.168.X.115
Secondary DNS: 192.168.X.115
11. To save your settings, click the ‘X’ button on the controller.
12. HOORAY! You can now test the connection. Your PS3 can now connect with the VPN.
For questions, contact VPNReactor Support. We are glad to serve you!