Before you begin …
- Create a VPNReactor Account.
Not yet? Sign up or purchase from here.
1. Click the ‘Network Manager’ Icon at the top, then navigate to ‘VPN Connections’ > ‘Configure VPN’.
- Connection Name: VPNReactor – PPTP
- Gateway: (Enter one of VPNReactor server addresses)
- Username: ( Your VPNReactor Username )
- Password: ( Your VPNReactor Password )
2. Under ‘Networks Connections’, go to ‘VPN’ tab and click on ‘Add’ to create a new connection.
3. Choose VPN Connection type ‘PPTP’ and then click ‘Create’.
4. Then configure as follows:
|CLICK HERE FOR SERVER LOCATIONS|
Then click ‘Save’.
5. Select ‘MSCHAPv2’ then check ‘Use Point to Point encryption (PPTP)’. Click OK. Click OK again to save the VPN.
6. Click ‘Network Manager’ Icon again, select ‘VPN Connections’ > click on the new ‘VPNReactor – PPTP’ you just setup.
7. HOORAY! You are now connected and enjoy being anonymous online. To verify that your VPN is working, you can visit www.vpnreactor.com and must show that YOUR IP ADDRESS IS SECURED.
For questions, contact VPNReactor Support. We are glad to serve you!