Watch the following Video Walkthrough OR read the detailed instructions below.
You can download the VPNReactor Mobile Config Files here.
Before you begin…
- Create a VPNReactor Account.
Not yet? Sign up or purchase a VPN account from here.
- iOS Device connected to a network.
- Download and extract these VPNReactor Mobile Config Files. Choose the config file of the server location you want to connect inside ‘Mobile’ folder.
- Email yourself the extracted configuration file/s.
You are now ready to configure OpenVPN to your iPhone, iPad or any iOS devices.
1. Download and Install ‘OpenVPN Connect’ Application from App Store.
2. Done Install the OpenVPN App? Now, go to your emails and tap any of the config files you receive (e.g. USA.ovpn for VPNReactor USA server) then choose the option ‘Open in OpenVPN’.
3. Tap the green ‘+’ button to add the server to OpenVPN Connect.
4. Enter your User ID (VPNReactor Username) and Password (VPNReactor Password) then tap the ‘Connect’ button. The app will now connect to VPNReactor.
5. The status should now show Connected.
6. HOORAY! You are now connected and enjoy being anonymous online while using your iPad, iPhone or any iOS devices. To verify that your VPN is working, you can visit www.vpnreactor.com and must show that YOUR IP ADDRESS IS SECURED.
For questions, contact VPNReactor Support. We are glad to serve you!