Before you begin…
- Create a VPNReactor Account.
Not yet? Sign up or purchase a VPN account from here.
- iOS Device connected to a network.
Watch the following Video Walkthrough OR read the detailed instructions below.
1. Tap on ‘Settings’.
2. Tap on ‘General’ option.
3. Then, tap on ‘VPN’.
4. Under ‘VPN’, tap ‘Add VPN Configuration’ and select category ‘L2TP’.
5. Under ‘Add Configuration’ and configure as follows:
Description: VPNReactor USA L2TP (for example)
Server: us.vpnreactor.com (for example)
|CLICK HERE FOR SERVER LOCATIONS|
Account: (VPNReactor Username)
Password: (VPNReactor Password)
Secret: Enter ‘VPNReactor’ (case sensitive).
The complete configuration will look like this:
6. Tap on ‘VPN’ to connect. The status must now show Connected.
7. HOORAY! You can now enjoy being anonymous online while using your iPad, iPhone or any iOS devices. To verify that your VPN is working, you can visit our website and must show that YOUR IP ADDRESS IS SECURED.
For questions, contact VPNReactor Support. We are glad to serve you!