Before you begin…
- Create a VPNReactor Account.
Not yet? Sign up or purchase from here.
1. Sign in to your Chromebook.
- Server Hostname: (Enter any of L2TP VPNReactor Server Address)
- Service Name: VPNReactor – L2TP
- Pre-shared key: Enter “VPNReactor”
- Username: ( Your VPNReactor Username )
- Password: ( Your VPNReactor Password )
2. Click the status area at the bottom of your screen where your account picture is located.
3. Select ‘Settings’.
4. In Internet connection section, click ‘Add Connection’.
5. Select ‘Add Private Network’ and configure as follows:
|CLICK HERE FOR SERVER LOCATIONS|
6. Click ‘Connect’.
7. HOORAY! You are now connected and can enjoy being anonymous online. To verify that your VPN is working, you can visit www.vpnreactor.com and must show that YOUR IP ADDRESS IS SECURED.
For questions, contact VPNReactor Support. We are glad to serve you!