Before you begin…
- You must have a VPNReactor Account.
Not yet? Purchase a VPN Account from VPNReactor.
- Download VPNReactor Certificate and unzip it to your PC.
- Be sure that your PC and Q10 are connected to the same Wi-Fi Network.
- Do the following:
a. In your Q10: Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Storage and Access’.
b. In your Q10: Navigate to ‘Access using Wi-Fi’ and switch it ‘ON’. It will prompt you to enter a password. Input password and simply click or tap ‘OK’.
c. In your Q10: Locate your IPv4 Address. Go to ‘Settings’ > ’ About’. Select ‘Network‘ under ‘Category’ drop-down menu.
Tip: Write down the IPv4 address listed under the Wi-Fi column. You will need this address to install the security certificate from your PC.
d. In your PC: Open Windows Explorer and type IPv4 address you wrote from previous step. It will looks like this,
You should now see two folders, certs and media.
e. In your PC: Open the certs folder and copy the security certificate you previously unzipped to your PC into this folder.
f. In your Q10: Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Security and Privacy’ > ‘Certificates’. In the bottom bar, tap ‘Import’.
g. In your Q10: Under Select certificate stores to import into, select ‘VPN’ and tap ‘Next’. Once in the Import Certificates screen, select ca_cert and tap ‘Import’.
h. In your Q10: Go back to Certificates screen and be sure ‘All Certificates’ is selected in the drop-down menu.
i. In your Q10: Scroll down until you see sstp.vpnreactor.com. If you see it in the list, that means you have successfully imported the security certificate.
You are now ready to setup VPN with your Q10 device.
1. Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Network Connections’ > ‘VPN’.
- Profile name: VPNReactor
- Server Address: sstp.vpnreactor.net
- Gateway Type: Microsoft IKEV2 VPN Server
- Authentication Type: EAP – MSCHAPv2
- Authentication ID Type: Fully Qualified Domain Name
- Authentication ID: VPNReactor Username
- MSCCHAPv2 Password: VPNReactor Password
- Gateway Auth Type: PKI
- Gateway Auth ID Type: Identify Ceritificate Distinguished Name
- Gateway CA Certificate: sstp.vpnreactor.com
2. In the bottom bar, tap ‘Add’ and configure as follows:
3. Click ‘Connect’.
4. Hooray! You can now enjoy using your Q10 while being secured with VPNReactor.
Tip: If you want to verify that your VPN is working, go back to ‘VPN Settings’ screen. To the left of your VPN profile, you should now see a set of green signal bars which means you are connected.
For questions, contact VPNReactor Support. We are glad to serve you!